1. What country has the highest life expectancy?
2. Where would you be if you were standing on the Spanish Steps?
3. Which language has the more native speakers English or Spanish?
4. What disease commonly spread on pirate ships?
5. Who was the Ancient Greek God of the Sun?
6. Queen guitarist Brian May is also an expert in what scientific field?
7. Aureolin is a shade of what colour?
8. What country drinks the most coffee per capita?
9. What is the 4th letter of the Greek alphabet?
10. Who discovered that the earth revolves around the sun?
11. Which planet has the most moons?
12. In what country would you find Mount Kilimanjaro?
13. What is a group of pandas known as?
14. What is a group of crows called?
15. Which is the only body part that is fullygrown from birth?
16. What is acrophobia a fear of?
17. What planet is closest to the sun?
18. Where is the strongest human muscle located?
19. What is the only continent with land in all four hemispheres?
20. On what continent would you find the world’s largest desert?
21. What is the tallest tree?
22. Gitche Gumee
23. Which country features a shipwreck on its national flag?
24. What meat is used in a shepherd's pie?
25. What geometric shape is generally used for stop signs?
26. Which animal can be seen on the Porsche logo?